Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Looking Young

This is day 3 and it's going pretty well. I'm using my new machine twice a day after cleansing my face. I have to allow a little more time to get ready, but that's ok. It'll all be worth it. I think I see changes in my skin already but the real kicker will be when other people notice... I'm thinking at about 1 week. I'll let you know.

So I was thinking - why are we so obsessed with looking young(er)? And this is what I've come up with; we want to look and feel our best, not necessarily to stop the hands of time. When we take care of ourselves the results are obvious, and with that we show ourselves respect. When we respect ourselves, we respect others, and our interactions are more rewarding. And of course to look and feel our best we must make healthy lifestyle choices leading to a whole healthier being, so it is not just that we look younger, but we actually are healthier. We all know the saying, "Without your health you have nothing." There is no point in living a long life full of miserable chronic conditions that take the pleasure out of being.

So this is the next step in improving my lifestyle and moving those chronic conditions further away.

1 comment:

  1. I agree. Getting older is nothing to be ashamed of. However, I want to age as GRACEFULLY as possible. I am interested to hear how things are going with your new device. Also, was it very expensive?

    ReplyDelete