Sunday, February 15, 2009

It's a Beauty!

I've been looking for a beauty theme for quite some time now, and last week while attending the Vancouver Wellness Show I found the perfect thing to tell you about!

It is called OxyLift "Face Lift In A Box"... the natural nonsurgical face lift! It is a small handheld divice, developed by skin care professionals with a clinically proven system to improve wrinkles, puffy eyes, acne, saggy skin, enlarged pores, cellulite and thinning hair. Sounds too good to believe doesn't it? That's what I thought. But looking at before and after pictures of women with tired, aged skin was enough to peak my interest. Then I got a chance to try it out, and after a 3 minute demo on half of my face I could see a difference! My skin was more taut, and my wrinkles seemed to have less depth. Apparently these effects last for 8 hours. Now they say by using the machine for 3 minutes twice a day, over time the skin starts to "remember" and with that small daily investment in time we can shave 10 years off our faces!

I bought myself an OxyLift machine today. I'm going to give it a try for 3 months and see what happens. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment